Number One Real Estate Agency for the past 77 years and
Leadership Four Generations of Local ownership!
A few general things you need to know about packing:
- Mark your boxes by room
- Buy newsprint to wrap items, and bubble wrap for padding
- Put heavy items in small boxes and light items in big
- Pack non-breakables tightly in smaller boxes
- Pack breakables loosely in plastic storage bins with
lots of bubble wrap
- Use furniture pads
- Stuff towels between washer sides to prevent rotating
and tape down moveable parts.
- Cover larger pieces with cardboard, tape securely and
stand them along the truck's sides or inside wardrobe
- Wrap all sharp edges and use plenty of cushioning to
- Empty gasoline from Lawn mowers/yard tools
Let Rives S. Brown help with all
of your real estate needs!